Electrical control panels are designed and used to control mechanical equipment. Each one is designed for a specific equipment arrangement and includes devices that allow an operator to control specified equipment. Electric Panel is a module of an electricity supply system that divides an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits, while providing a protective fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit, in a common enclosure. Main switch and residual current Breakers with overcurrent protection will also be incorporated. They are used in all major industries where heavy machinery is used. The purpose of the distribution panel serves not only the inefficient distribution of incoming power but also to protect the subsidiary circuits in case of overload and short circuits. Some of the major industries included are textile, power, sugar mills, iron & steel, and cement plants. Electric Panel is primarily designed to distribute and control the power for various mechanical implements. These panels are unit products of smart quality raw materials by industrial quality standards.
Electrical panels are widely used in the industrial and commercial sector for various applications and utilities, including commercial buildings, hospitals, dairies, telecommunications, research laboratories, and others. There are primarily two types of electrical panels available in the market – Distribution Panel [High Tension] and Distribution Panel [Low Tension]
• We offer highly functional range electric panels to our clients.
• Fabricated from superior components to provide durability and safety.
• For long life, Electric panel are powder coated for preventing corrosion
• Tested by professionals for reliable and correct performance.
• Inspection of the panel by the client at the workshop before delivery.
• Service and AMC available.
• Offered at competitive prices with timely delivery and assured quality.
© 2021 Pats Thermal Equipment